This post may contain affiliate links, and I may receive a small commission at no cost to you if you click through on a link and make a purchase. Please read my full disclosure here.
Setup on takes a few minutes with 3 easy steps.
- Plug into a power outlet using its USB cord.
- Download the Furbo app.
- Connect to your home wifi.
Disclosure: Life of a Southern Mom received the above-mentioned products for free in exchange for an honest review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post may contain affiliate links and I may receive a small compensation fee in you make a purchase after clicking on the link at no additional cost to you. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Win a Star Wars Easter Basket! ARV $125 Ends 3/23 - March 16, 2018
- Here are 10 Things I will NOT Teach My Boys - March 13, 2018
- Win the BabyRoues Roll & Go Stroller Giveaway! Ends 3/26 - March 12, 2018