Welcome to Life of a Southern Mom! My name is Jennifer and I am the Southern Mom behind the scenes. I love creating a resourceful site for women and moms like myself. I am always looking for new ideas and ways to create professional relationships with companies to provide my readers with my honest opinion on everyday things. As you look over my site you will see I publish product reviews, host giveaways, share easy recipes, parenting tips, mommy resources, helpful tips on raising boys, DIY, crafts and much more.
Below are the statistics of the site and just a few of the companies I have worked with over the past few years. I would love the opportunity to work with you and your brand on upcoming features.
Site Stats as of November 2017
Facebook Followers: 26,826
Twitter Followers: 30,293
Pinterest Followers: 22,251
LinkedIn Connections: 500+
Networked Blogs: 1,835
Email Subscribers: 2,362
Picket Fence Blogs: #15 out of 1,100 blogs
Domain Authority: 39
Page Authority: 42
1 Month: UV: 5500 / PV: 9800
6 Months UV 36,375 / PV: 46,426
Ways to work with Life of a Southern Mom
- Product Reviews & Giveaways
- Sponsored Posts
- Brand Ambassador
- Newsletter Coverage
- Sidebar Advertising
- Social Media Blasts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Twitter Party
- Family Travel Reviews
- Media Event Coverage (Rates may apply)
- Guest Post – You have a post written by yourself with up to 2 backlinks, you provide the HTML with no more than two images that you would like included. All links must be no follow.
- Sponsored Post / Sponsored Post with Giveaway – Written by Life of a Southern Mom with up to 2 backlinks. The topic must be relevant to our blog. Consist of 300-400 words. All links will be no follow.
- Sponsored Giveaway – You must provide the written HTML with all links no follow. Life of a Southern Mom will promote 3 times weekly on all social media outlets. If you would like the giveaway written up by Life of a Southern Mom there will be an additional fee.
**This blog does not accept do-follow links, text links or unsolicited guest posts.**
Featured Companies I’ve worked with:
Nature Valley, Tyson, Jimmy Dean, Keurig, George Foreman, Black & Decker, Kohl’s, KMart, NERF, Cutter, Sears, Hasbro, VTech, Skechers, Dyson, Staples, Hellman’s, Old Time Candy, Cogito Watch, SodaStream, Evenflo, RECARO, Graco, BubbleBum, Tyson Foods, Old El Paso, KidFresh, Nintendo, IDEAPlay, Bonefish Grill, ABC Mouse, MamiRobot, Shark Steam Mop, Milk Splash, Double B Embroidery, Initial Outfitters, Fun Bites, BrylaneHome, HIT Entertainment, Lionsgate, KidFresh, Carhartt, Justin Boots, Nutrisystem, O’Cedar, Nestle, California Baskets, Sandgrens Clog, BlueSteel, Basket Lady, BARBAR, Oriental Trading, Disney Side Celebration, Delta Kids, FragranceNet.com, BlastZone, Cool Gear, Playskool, Vtech, BubbleBum, Fruiti Freeze, Ergo Chef, Pet Flow, Origami Owl, WOW Toys, Bridgestone Multimedia Group, Airmattress.com, Perky Pet Feeder, Spark Up Reader, PlayMG, Strider, Architectural Mailbox, Teach My, Education Insights, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, ThermaCell, ZipIt Bedding, Butterball, Polaroid, JORD Watches, Domino’s, Roku Streaming Stick, Netflix, Dove Channel, Calphalon, PEEPS, River Street Sweets, Honey Baked Ham, Real Kid Shades, Bear Paw, Portrait Innovations, Acer, Skywalker Trampolines and many more.
Current & Past Ambassadors & Memberships
- 2017 – 2018 HP Millennial Influencer Panel
- 2017 – 2018 Women’s Choice Awards
- 2017 Universal Home Entertainment
- 2016 – 2017 HP Millennial Influencer Panel
- 2016 – 2017 Women’s Choice Awards
- 2014 – 2017 Chick-Fil-A Mom Panel
- 2016 – 2017 Halos
- 2014 – 2016 Shop Your Way
- 2014 – 2017 Netflix StreamTeam
- 2013 – 2017 Wolf Blogger (BestBuy)
- 2013 – 2017 VIP Peppa Pig Parent
- 2013 – 2017 Fox New Insiders / Think Jam
- BlogHer Social Media Influencer
- Smiley 360
- Acorn Influence
- Bloglovin (Sverve)
- One2One Network
- She Speaks
If you would like to see your brand/product featured on Life of a Southern Mom please contact Jennifer via email at email@example.com for more information and rates.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan Makes Perfect Brownies Everytime - December 14, 2017
- 5 Ways to Organize Children’s Toys and Books on a Budget - December 12, 2017
- Take Your Delicious Meals to the Next Level: The Importance of Perfect Food Presentation - December 11, 2017