This post may contain affiliate links, and I may receive a small commission at no cost to you if you click through on a link and make a purchase. Please read my full disclosure here.
“The PEEPS & COMPANY® products, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by PEEPS & COMPANY®.”
When I think of Easter candy, I think of Peeps! For as long as I can remember those colorful and yummy little chicks and bunnies have been a part of my families Easter basket tradition! When I was a girl I always went for my peeps first, and now that I am a mom, I love to continue the tradition with my own boys! It simply wouldn’t be Easter without a few peeps!
There are so many ways to enjoy Peeps, and so many decadent flavors that finding a favorite is easy, and sharing them with loved ones is a spring tradition to for many people for good reason! While the classic version of Peeps may always be my number 1 favorite way to eat a peep, there are some really tasty options to choose from that it is hard to resist!
Here are some yummy flavors I received:
- PEEPS® Filled Delights™ Neapolitan Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Delights™ Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- PEEPS® Delights™ Blueberry Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Dark Chocolate
- PEEPS® Delights™ Coconut Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Dark Chocolate
- PEEPS® Delights™ Strawberry Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Crème Flavored Fudge
- PEEPS® Delights™ Lemon Sherbet Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Delights™ Orange Sherbet Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Sour Cherry Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Fruit Punch Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Sour Watermelon Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks Rainbow POPs
- PEEPS® Large Marshmallow Bunnies
- PEEPS® Sugar-Free Chicks
- PEEPS® Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Giant Pink and White Bunny Marshmallow Pops
- PEEPS® Cotton Candy Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Pancakes & Syrup Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
- PEEPS® Mystery Chicks (#1, #2 and #3)
- MIKE AND IKE® Easter Treats, 5oz Theater Box
- MIKE AND IKE® Assorted Fruits Jelly Beans, 14oz Lay Down Bag
I really love the Peeps Filled Delights Neapolitan Flavored Marshmallow Chicks this year. They have a lot of yummy flavors, and I love the variety! My sons all liked Mystery Peeps because it is fun to see what they might taste like. There are three mystery peep flavors, and my boys loved them all! They also were crazy for the sour cherry and sour watermelon marshmallow chicks. My husband thought the Pancakes & Syrup Flavored Marshmallow Chicks were nothing short of amazing! We loved trying all of the assorted flavors of Peeps! There are so many yummy ones it was hard to pick a favorite!
This year, I will for sure be adding some of the decadent milk chocolate covered peeps to the boys’ baskets as well as some of the too cute giant bunny marshmallow pops!
Want to make a fun recipe this year using Peeps? Try my Peeps Easter Cupcakes.
Also, try these delicious PEEPS Rice Krispie Treats.
You’ll need the following ingredients.
- 2 Packages of each color PEEPS (Yellow, Blue, Green, Purple, and Pink)
- Rice Krispies Cereal
- Parchment Paper
- 13 x 9 glass dish
You will fix these rice krispies just as you would the original recipe, but instead of using marshmallows, you will be using peeps.
- Take 2 packages of yellow peeps and melt with the butter in your pan. Stir frequently, until the peeps are melted.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of rice krispies cereal in the pan. Mix well.
- Pour mixture onto parchment paper to cool.
- Repeat using the next two peeps packages of the same color.
- When you are done. You will have 5 different colors of Peeps Rice Krispies.
- I then layered them into a dish before cutting to serve.
Head over to www.Peepsandcompany.com and enter “EASTER18” for a 20% discount on merchandise – pick up fun gifts like the PEEP-On-A-Perch gift set or our new PEEPS® In Pajamas bedtime story!
Will you be adding any Peeps to your Easter baskets? Have you tried any of the fun flavors of Peeps this year? Which were your favorite?
Disclosure: Life of a Southern Mom received the above-mentioned products for free in exchange for an honest review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post may contain affiliate links and I may receive a small compensation fee in you make a purchase after clicking on the link at no additional cost to you. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Let’s Spoil Mom this Mother’s Day Gift Card Giveaway! Ends 5/7 - April 23, 2018
- 20 Mother’s Day Crafts from Kids - April 17, 2018
- Win the Little Tikes Big Digger Sandbox Giveaway! – Perfect for Summer Fun! - April 13, 2018