This post may contain affiliate links, and I may receive a small commission at no cost to you if you click through on a link and make a purchase. Please read my full disclosure here.
Warmer weather,longer days,and backyard barbecues are just around the corner. When the temperatures start to rise it’s fun to chill out with a tasty summer cocktail.
Enjoy the refeshing flavors of summer and share some drinks with your friends and family. These cool summer cocktail recipes make it easy!
1. Easy White Wine Sangria from My Newest Addiction
2. Peachy Sparkler from Simply Stacie
3. Kentucky Mango Mojito from Hairspray and High Heels
4. Jalapeno Grapefruit Martini from My Newest Addiction
5. Cherry Thunder Cocktail from Kendall Rayburn
6. Jalapeno Watermelon Margaritas from Thyme for Cocktails
7. Lemon Lime Wine Spritzer from Suburbia Unwrapped
8. Champagne Peach Punch from Newlywed Survival
9. Stoli Lemonade Hero from Sweep Tight
10. Pineapple Mojito from Greta’s Day
11. Caribbean Dawn from The Complete Savorist
12. Saltwater Taffy Champagne Cocktail from Just Us Four Blog
13. Mint Margarita from Life is Poppin
14. Creamalada Cocktail from The Spring Mount 6 Pack
15. Nectarine-tinis with Mint from Jenna’s Everything Blog
16. Key Lime Pear Cocktail from Just Us Four Blog
17. Aloha-tini from The Complete Savorist
18. Watermelon Breeze from Greta’s Day
19. Rosemary Lemon Margarita from Style on Main
20. Limoncello Midori Sour from Feather Pixels
21. Strawberry Rhubarb Fizz from Suburbia Unwrapped
22. Raspberry Mojito from Hairspray and High Heels
23. Blueberry White Peach Basil Sangria from Thyme for Cocktails
24. Pineapple Upside Down Cake Mixed Drink from The Neighborhood Moms
25. Classic Margarita on the Rocks from Thyme for Cocktails
What is your favorite cocktail to cool off with in summer?