This post may contain affiliate links, and I may receive a small commission at no cost to you if you click through on a link and make a purchase. Please read my full disclosure here.
Story time is fun for kids, but when you bring the fun of a story to life with a great craft project, the experience becomes fun-tastic! This year, in honor of Dr. Seuss’s birthday we have 10 awesome Dr. Seuss crafts to make with the kids! From DIY puzzles to felt storyboards and DIY pencil toppers, there is something on this list for kids of all ages! I can’t wait to hear what craft you want to make first!
- Cat in the Hat Pencil Topper
- Lorax Felt Storyboard
- Fox in Socks
- DIY Cat in the Hat Puzzle
- Truffula Trees
- Lorax Paper Plate Crafts
- One Fish Two Fish Bath Toy
- Minimalist Bookmarks
- Red Fish Blue Fish Scene
- Mask Craft
What is your favorite Dr. Seuss craft?
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Win a Star Wars Easter Basket! ARV $125 Ends 3/23 - March 16, 2018
- Here are 10 Things I will NOT Teach My Boys - March 13, 2018
- Win the BabyRoues Roll & Go Stroller Giveaway! Ends 3/26 - March 12, 2018