So Cozy was started way back in 1992 when a friend’s child had a horrible experience at a salon getting his haircut. She realized not a lot was known about children in the industry. Two years later, after working in an assortment of children’s businesses and obtaining my barber’s license, the first Cozy’s Cuts For Kids opened on Madison Avenue on Dec 10, 1994. A place where not only children were welcome, but embrace with arms open.
The SoCozy Gift Set includes the following:
- Cinch 3in1 Shampoo + Conditioner + Wash: Three essential steps cleverly squeezed into one—easy, effortless, fast, in Mango-go.
- Cinch Detangler + Leave-In Conditioner: This fast, gentle, weightless conditioner detangles, nourishes and hydrates, for super soft, tangle-free hair, in Fruity-tutti.
- Behave Styling Mousse: Boosts volume, defines curls and tames flyaways and frizz while leaving hair soft and manageable, in Peachy-keen.
Disclosure: Life of a Southern Mom received the above-mentioned products for free in exchange for an honest review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. This post may also contain affiliate links and I may receive a small compensation fee in you make a purchase after clicking on the link. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Starting Summer with Mayfield Creamery Ice Cream - June 26, 2017
- Red, White & Blue Oreo Cookies - June 26, 2017
- Win a $15 iTunes Card and a ThinkFun Interactive Minion #DespicableMe3 - June 23, 2017