Life of a Southern Mom was recently given the opportunity to work with JORD to review their products. Comprised of artists, designers and seasoned watchsmiths, JORD was brought to fruition with the desire to create a timepiece that reflected their own modern lifestyle. JORD designers are efficient, sustainable, simple and influenced by experiential living; the masterminds behind the scenes believe that their creations tell more than just the time and the creation process is driven by a deep appreciation for natural elements and modern design.
I was sent the JORD Fieldcrest Series in Black for my review. I received my package right around Christmas and wanted to surprise my husband with a gift I know he could use. It is very hard to buy for someone who has mostly everything they need or want but I knew a watch was something he did not have.
The gorgeous midsize timepiece features a monochromatic wood face, bezel, and strap serve to showcase the intricacy of the wood grain. Meant to be androgynous, the Fieldcrest Series relies on the attitude of the wearer to complete the look. from and features:
- Deployment Buckle with push button
- Scratch resistant mineral
- Citizen Miyota Quartz Movement
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Mott’s® for Healthy Growing Boys at Walmart #WatchMeGrow - May 17, 2017
- Struggles Moms Face with having ALL Boys - May 15, 2017
- 5 Tips for Eating Healthy and Staying Active While Traveling - May 15, 2017