This post may contain affiliate links, and I may receive a small commission at no cost to you if you click through on a link and make a purchase. Please read my full disclosure here.
Fall is such a wonderful season to enjoy. As we watch the leaves turn from green to orange and browns, the temperatures drop and everything around us is pumpkin and apples then you know it is one of the best seasons of all. I wanted to share this simple DIY that can bring fall into your home for under $10. Your love of candy corn can make the perfect decor. You just need a few supplies to create a unique centerpiece. Simply take a small glass candle holder or container, fill it with candy corn and top it with a tea light. That’s it! It’s a perfect, yet simple centerpiece to a Fall dinner table.
- Glass Jar
- Bag of Candy Corn
- Tea Light Candle
- Ribbon (optional)
- Pour the bag of candy corn into the glass jar, filling slightly to the top.
- Add your tea light candle.
- Display your beautiful decoration on your table or mantle.
This candle holder can be displayed in many different ways. Add a ribbon of your favorite season. Add crystal clear or blue marbles during the spring months. You can also add m&m’s or holiday colored candy corns for Christmas. The options are endless.
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 12 One Dish Dinner Recipes to Crave - September 18, 2017
- Keep Your Family Safe Online with the CUJO Smart Firewall #CUJO - September 16, 2017
- Win the Britax Endeavour Car Seat Giveaway Ends 9/30 - September 14, 2017