Do you ever find yourself wanting a snack that is healthy, packed with flavor and that is easy to make too? As a mom with 3 busy boys, I am always looking for ways to eat better without spending all of my time in the kitchen. I also like to offer things that appeal to my whole family. This Avocado Ranch Tuna Snack can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. It is delicious, with the creamy taste of avocado, the familiar favorite of ranch and the crunchy goodness of a rice cake.
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch – StarKist Tuna Creations® Ranch
- 1 oz. (about 2 Tbsp.) roughly mashed avocado
- 1 Tbsp. pico de gallo or fresh salsa
- 1 full-sized cheddar-flavored rice cake
- In a small bowl, stir pico de gallo or salsa into avocado.
- Spread mixture onto rice cake.
- Top with tuna, and enjoy!
Do you have a favorite recipe that uses Tuna? I would love to hear more about it in a comment! Tuna is one of my favorite foods!
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- I Must Confess I’m a Cheater #Streamteam - February 22, 2017
- 40 Signs You Are A Mom of Boys - February 20, 2017
- The Cook’s Companion 3.2 QT Ceramic Nonstick 6-in-1 Digital Wonder Pot - February 17, 2017