This post may contain affiliate links, and I may receive a small commission at no cost to you if you click through on a link and make a purchase. Please read my full disclosure here.
The next time you want a simple and fuss-free treat to satisfy your sweet tooth, why not try one of these 25 5-ingredient (or less) drinks, snacks and treats. Your mouth will thank you!
- Four Ingredient Easy Chocolate Mousse
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 5 Ingredient Raw Fudge
- 2 Ingredient Banana Nutella Ice Cream
- Copycat 3 Musketeers Candy Bars
- 4 Ingredient Watermelon Sorbet Recipe
- Red White & Blue Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Easy Black Forest Trifle For One
- Microwave Marshmallow Caramel Corn Recipe
- M&M Crescent Rolls Recipe
- S’mores Rice Krispy Treats Recipe
- Homemade Fruit Juice Gelatin
- 10 Minute Fruity S’mores Recipe
- Kiwi Lemonade Recipe
- Oreo Cookie Butter
- Strawberry Cake In Mini Mason Jars
- Creme De Menthe Chocolate Truffles
- Black Forest Pudding Shots
- No Make Granola Bars Recipe
- Mint Chocolate Chip Green Smoothie Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods Recipe
- Cinnamon Peach Sangria
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Candy Cane Fudge Recipe
- Skittles Rainbow Sugar Cookies Bark Recipe
If you enjoy these delicious drinks, snacks and treats be sure to check out these 5-Ingredient (or Less!) Dinner & Sides recipes here.
Now, the only question is: Which of these yummy treats will you make first?
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- Keeping My Boys Fuller Longer with Nature Valley XL Bars - August 16, 2017
- Bring Home the Descendants 2 on DVD - August 15, 2017
- 6 Fun Ways to Surprise Your Kids - August 15, 2017