This post may contain affiliate links, and I may receive a small commission at no cost to you if you click through on a link and make a purchase. Please read my full disclosure here.
Spring is the perfect time to take dinner al fresco and head outside with the family! If you are as ready for picnics with your favorite people as I am, you are going to love this collection of Picnic Recipes! Including dishes to please the whole family this collection is packed with mouth-watering recipes that are best served in the great outdoors! If you have a favorite picnic recipe, I hope you will leave it in a comment to inspire my next outdoor dining experience with my family!
- Chicken Meatballs
- Florida Orange Jerk Marinade
- Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Chicken Panini Sandwich
- Pizza Braid
- Chicken Salad Pinwheels
- Pork Skewers
- Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Salad in a Jar
- Pressed Picnic Sandwich
- Watermelon Cupcake Cones
- Crock Pot Baked Beans
- Macaroni Salad with Mac and Cheese
- Paleo Chicken Salad
- Fruit Kabobs
Which recipe would you like to try?
Latest posts by Jennifer (see all)
- 6 Tips on How to Get the Kids off the Couch - August 17, 2017
- Keeping My Boys Fuller Longer with Nature Valley XL Bars - August 16, 2017
- Bring Home the Descendants 2 on DVD - August 15, 2017